The Telkom Voice Bundle discount solution offers business customers a bundled plan that offers Pure Per Second Billing on local, long distance, international, other Operator and fixed-to-mobile calls with a Discount on the call spend if the different minimum thresholds are met.
This solution is Volume and Term based with increasing discounts as spend levels and the agreement term increases. The Voice Bundle discount plans are offered on a 2, 3, 5 or 6 year term.
The qualifying criteria for the Voice Bundle discount plan are as follows:
- A minimum monthly total voice spend (for all call types) of R40 000 per month. (Different thresholds apply to the different terms)
- The plan further consists of minimum monthly thresholds (spend) per call type (local, long distance, international and fixed-to-mobile calls) that has to be reached and maintained in order to qualify for the minimum discount. Should any of the minimum thresholds not be reached, no discounts will be passed for the month.
A Billing Hierarchy is a prerequisite for the Voice Bundle discount solution. All your telephone accounts will be linked to this Billing Hierarchy and the discounts that you will qualify for will be based on the consolidated spend of all the accounts linked to the Hierarchy.
The Billing Hierarchy consists of Payer accounts and Beneficiary accounts which will enable you to decide on which level the discounts must be applied.
- In the case of a single Payer Hierarchy discounts can be reflected on Payer level in which case the Beneficiaries, linked to the Hierarchy will not see the discounts that were qualified for. Alternatively the discounts can be reflected on Beneficiary level. In this case the amount due after discount will roll up to the Payer account.
- In the case of a multi-Payer Hierarchy the discounts will be reflected on Beneficiary level. In this case the amounts due, after discount will appear on the Payer accounts.
Telkom's Billing Hierarchies offer you the flexibility to choose how you want it structured according to your unique business requirements.
A dedicated Billing Hierarchy Agent will be assigned to manage and maintain your Billing Hierarchy structure.
The Voice Bundle has the following features:
- Pure per second billing - This "pure per second billing" methodology implies that for a two second telephone conversation you will only pay for two seconds talk time.
- Discounts on Local, Long distance, International, other Operator and fix-to-mobile calls if all minimum thresholds are met.
- Long distance On-net calls i.e. inter-branch calls beyond >50km can qualify for a higher discount than normal Long distance calls.
- Billing Hierarchies are offered at no cost.
- Your company can pay a single (consolidated) account if required.
- You can change account names to a generic name and include cost codes or branch codes.
- You will have a uniform billing process (a single fixed date for delivering accounts).
- The hierarchy will be structured according to your company's profile.
The Voice Bundle has the following benefits:
- Significant savings on pure per second billing - no more minimum charges per call.
- Guaranteed discounts on the total company (Hierarchy) spend. Discount applies to all office locations irrespective of size, spend or location.
- The benefits are applicable to all Telkom lines that form part of the Billing Hierarchy including PBX, direct and fax lines.
- No hidden costs or additional charges (no subscription, rental or maintenance fees).
- Discounts apply to local, long distance, international, other Operator and fix-to-mobile calls.
- A single telecommunications service provider with one standard Telkom invoice reflecting cost details of all office locations. Eliminate the logistical nightmare of paying multiple telephone accounts at different times each month.
- Easy of use - no need for additional call management systems or equipment that have to be dimensioned and maintained.
- No long installation periods or rollout plans are required. The discount plan will be activated as soon as the Billing Hierarchy is in place.
Telkom's Standard Terms and Conditions apply
Voice Bundle Terms and Conditions
- The Voice Bundle discount plan is term and volume based. It is offered on a 2, 3, 5 or 6 year term.
- The term agreement that you will have to sign can be obtained from your account manager. All the terms and conditions of the plan are outlined in this document.