Save up to 20% on Internet dial-up costs with our new discounted call minute bundles.
Surf AnyTime offers you discounted AnyTime local dial-up Internet call minutes, helping you to control and manage Internet expenditure, without having to worry about long term contracts. You can also combine the plan with any Internet Service provider of your choice. Add to that pure per second billing and multiple user functionality and you have a cost-effective means of ensuring your entire company enjoys the advantage of being online... AnyTime. Surf AnyTime has specifically been developed for customers that access the Internet mainly during business hours (Standard Time).
Surf AnyTime offers the following benefits:
- One of the main benefits of Telkom Surf AnyTime is that the inclusive minutes can be used for AnyTime access and not only for Standard or Callmore time. Meaning that you can access the Internet when it is convenient for you - Day or Night;
- Only pay for the actual time spend on the Internet - for 2 seconds on the Internet, only 2 seconds will be deducted from your inclusive minutes. Pure per second billing with no minimum charge is applicable to inclusive minutes;
- Inclusive minutes will apply to all your Internet calls made from all your Telkom line/s (analogue as well as ISDN) on your Telkom account - providing you with multiple user functionality on one Telkom account;
- Surf AnyTime offers you control and management of Internet expenditure. It also provides peace of mind when surfing the web - when you know upfront what your time spent online will cost, you'll be able to concentrate on surfing, not on the cost of the call;
- Customers can now surf the Internet at a discounted rate; making it more cost effective for SME's to enter the digital market;
- Tailor-made customised solutions available to customers on an account level catering for various different levels of Internet spend / surftime;
- You can combine this offering with the Internet Service Provider of your choice;
- No installation fees;
- No long-term contracts.
Telkom's Standard Terms and Conditions apply
Surf AnyTime Terms and Conditions
Confirm Your POP number
- The Service will be subject to the provisions of the Telecommunications Act 103 of 1996 and Telkom's standard Terms and Conditions for the provision of PSTS, as amended from time to time (a copy of these conditions is available at any Telkom service centre);
- Surf AnyTime is a calling plan and does not replace my/our existing Telkom agreement for voice services;
- Inclusive Internet minutes will apply to all Internet calls made within the 0-50km-distance band (including 0860 xxxxxx calls) to Internet Service Providers (ISP) Point of Presence (POP) numbers;
- Calls to any other destinations (i.e. not Internet calls made within the 0-50km-distance band) will be billed according to Telkom's normal rates. Please note that Internet calls made in the longer than 50km distance band will also be charged;
- AnyTime Internet minutes will apply to the total Telkom Business account - all Internet calls indicated on that Telkom Business account (irrespective of which telephone line) will obtain the inclusive minutes benefits;
- Once the inclusive minutes have been depleted, Telkom's existing billing methodology will apply, viz. calls will be rated per second with the minimum charge using Telkom's published Peak and Off-peak rates;
- Inclusive minutes not used within a specific month cannot be carried over to the next month;
- The following products or customers will not be in a position to use any of the Telkom Surf AnyTime packages on the same customer account:
- PrepaidFone customers;
- Customers connected to manual exchanges;
- Telkom SurfMore customers;
- Calling plan can be used in combination with dial-up Internet access to all Internet Service Providers. Calling plan is not restricted to Telkom Internet. For ISP POP numbers to be listed calls should originate and terminate on Telkom's network;
- Minimum call charges will not apply for these inclusive minute calls; pure per second billing will take place for the total inclusive minute duration. Example: If a customer connects to the Internet, but his Service Provider terminates the call within 3 seconds, only 3 seconds will be deducted from his inclusive minutes.