Want to save on your telephone bill?
It's time you get SupremeCall and save up to 25% on your telephone call costs.
Telkom SupremeCall is a unique calling plan that enables customers to save on their total voice call spend. SupremeCall offers customers savings on all major call types in return for a committed monthly amount of usage. Customers are able to choose Call Saving Solutions ranging from R 200 to R300, 000 with savings of up to 25% on the inclusive amount of call usage purchased.
Now available without signing any long-term contracts.
Call our Business Call Centre on 10217 and we will not only recommend your best-fit SupremeCall calling plan, but will also tell you how much you could be saving with SupremeCall.
We are so confident that you will be saving money on call costs; should SupremeCall not offer any call savings - you are welcome to cancel the calling plan without any questions/penalties!
Try it out - Your business can only save!
SupremeCall offers customers savings on all major call types in return for a committed monthly amount of usage. Customers will be able to choose between Call Saving Solutions ranging from R200 to R300 000 rental per month with savings of up to 25% on the inclusive amount of usage purchased (rental).
The committed monthly amount of usage will be payable as a monthly rental to Telkom at the beginning of each month. This means that the amount due on the first invoice will be higher than normal. Monthly rentals for packages range between R200 and R300 000, and the cost of calls made will be deducted from this inclusive amount of usage purchased. The cost of these calls will however be calculated on a pure-per-second basis and also at a discounted rate.
In practice, customers will, for example purchase a R1, 000 package.
- In return, the customer will get R1000 worth of calls on a pure per second basis.
- If the customer exceeds the R1000 during the month, then normal call rates will apply on the amount in excess of R1000.
- If the customer only spends R800, the remaining portion of the R1000 fixed payment will be carried over to the next month.
- The R1,000 package rental does not include your line rentals.
Telkom will provide customers with a SupremeCall summary on the monthly Telkom invoice. This summary will show customers their monthly savings as well as the carried over unused amount.
Ordering SupremeCall is NOT subject to the signing of any long-term contracts.
Refer to Frequently asked questions (FAQ's) for more specific questions
View Frequently Asked Questions
- One of the main benefits of SupremeCall is that all calls made will be billed per-second - no more minimum charges per call!
- This "Pure per-second billing" methodology implies that for a 2-second telephone conversation, you will only pay for 2-seconds.
- The "Pure per-second billing" methodology will apply to all local and long distance -, Internet dial-up -, mobile - and international calls.
- This will mean savings on all these call types and a combined saving of up to 25% on the inclusive amount of usage purchased.
- You will be able to carry-over to the next month any portion of the unused monthly committed spend.
- No new technologies/routers or additional bandwidth are required to start saving.
- SupremeCall fits all call profiles, regardless of international calls only, mobile or long distance telephone numbers.
- SupremeCall offers tailor-made customised solutions available to customers on a Telkom account level catering for various different levels of spend.
- SupremeCall is activated on your Telkom account.
- SupremeCall's committed monthly amount of usage (monthly rental) will apply to all your voice calls made from all your Telkom line/s (analogue as well as ISDN) on your Telkom account.
Telkom SupremeCall Terms and conditions:
I/we accept and understand that:
- The services provided by Telkom SA Limited ("Telkom") are subject to Telkom's standard Terms and Conditions for Public Switched Telecommunication Services (PSTS) ("the standard conditions"), as amended from time to time, the provisions of the Electronic Communications Act, 36 of 2005, and Telkom's PSTS licence.
- should I/we request Telkom to downgrade or upgrade my/our SupremeCall, I/we shall then pay the prescribed charges for the migration of the calling plan;
- I/we undertake to pay TELKOM the prescribed rental charge, as published in TELKOM's Tariff List, monthly in advance from the date the SupremeCall is activated, this charge shall be subject to adjustments from time to time;
- Any unused monthly portion of the plan value will be carried over to the next month, up to the limit of 6 times the monthly subscription value and any value over and above this shall be lost.;
- should I/we have a SupremeCall closing balance when cancelling the calling plan, Telkom will credit my/our account with this balance;
- the call types excluded from the SupremeCall calling plan are Premium rated calls, Teleconferencing, Operated-assisted calls, Service calls (including service calls like AutoComplete when using 1023 Directory Services/Yellow Pages, RingBack or Collect Calls), WorldCall, SmartAccess calls, Public Payphones, Carrier Select/Carrier Pre-Select and calls other than those originating and terminating in Telkom's network, excluding international calls;
- all qualifying SupremeCalls will be zero-rated on your Telkom invoice. The individual SupremeCall rate that has been consumed from your monthly SupremeCall rental will be indicated next to the call on your Telkom invoice;
- in the event that Telkom reduces/increases its call charges, Telkom may, without prior notice, revise the SupremeRates;
- The activation or cancellation date for SupremeCall will be the effective date on which Telkom process the order no backdated transactions can be accommodated;
Telkom abridged standard terms and conditions:
I/we ("the customer") accept and understand that:
- services provided by Telkom SA Limited ("Telkom") are subject to Telkom's standard Terms and Conditions for Public Switched Telecommunication Services (PSTS) ("the standard conditions"), as amended from time to time, the provisions of Telecommunications Act 103 of 1996 and Telkom's PSTS licence;
- Telkom reserves the right to amend the standard conditions from time to time;
- the standard conditions are available for perusal at any Telkom Customer Service Branch and can be inspected free of charge during normal office hours;
- this contains only an abridged version of certain of the standard conditions. In the event of any conflict between this abridged version and the standard conditions, the provisions of the standard conditions will prevail;
- The following call types excluded from the SupremeCall calling plan are Premium rated calls, Teleconferencing, Operated-assisted calls, Service calls (including service calls like AutoComplete when using 1023 Directory Services/Yellow Pages, RingBack or Collect Calls) , WorldCall, SmartAccess calls, Public Payphones, Carrier Select/Carrier Pre-Select and calls other than those originating and terminating in Telkom's network, excluding fixed-to-mobile and international calls;
- SupremeCall cannot be combined with any other calling plan available from Telkom. You will have to decide between SupremeCall and any of the below-mentioned calling plan on your Telkom invoice.
This include the following Call Saving Solutions:
- Telkom SurfMore
- Telkom Surf AnyTime
- Telkom XtraTime
- Telkom XtraTime Long Distance
- Telkom BestFriends
- DSL Supreme Package
- DSL Premium Package
- Telkom Closer
Identify off-net calls
View more information about different number ranges
Verify your number
- Calls other than those originating and terminating on Telkom's network are known as Off-net calls - meaning that they are destined for a telephone number that will terminate on the network of another telecommunications network operator.
- Off-net calls are excluded from Telkom product offerings like SupremeCall - unless specified as inclusive like for example fixed-to-mobile and International calls.
- In order for you to determine if a telephone number is an Off-net number, please click on the link below
You can find detailed price information on all of our offerings.
View Telkom Tariff