Telkom's International FreeCall (ITF) enables your international customers to phone your company in South Africa, free of charge, by simply dialing a FreeCall number unique to their country. This international service is an invaluable marketing tool - whether you are an established global competitor or just starting to make the move into the global marketplace.
This service can be Incoming or Outgoing.
- Incoming ITF: An ITF access number will be available in a country,(the subscribers choice of country) callers in that will call the number tollfree, the call will then be routed and be answered in South Africa.
- Outgoing ITF: An ITF access number will be made available in South Africa, callera in South Africa will call this number, the call will be routed to subscribers country of choice and be answered there.
International FreeCall to South Africa is available from the following countries:
- Saudi Arabia
- The Netherlands
- New Zealand
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
- Hong Kong
Telkom International FreeCall will give you a competitive edge as you expand your business internationally, the benefits are:
- You have access to an overseas audience, without the cost or risk of setting up international offices.
- It improves customer relationships by providing your clients with immediate and cost-free access to your business
- Since distance is no longer a barrier, you can obtain immediate, invaluable market feedback and your customers can make enquiries and place orders without delay.
- It improves productivity since it provides field representatives with convenient, speedy contact with the office.
International FreeCall (ITF) Terms and Conditions
- The Telkom International FreeCall Services are provided on your existing telephone lines. If you need separate lines for this purpose, please place your order through your local Telkom customer service branch;
- I/We will be responsible for testing the operation of my/our new service and assuring that it is according to my/our satisfaction before using it in advertising;
- One month's written notice of discontinuance is required and must be faxed to 0800 66 55 44;
- I/We will notify Telkom in writing of any changes to the telephone codes or telephone numbers associated with my/our chosen International FreeCall destinations, irrespective of whether these changes resulted from Telkom number changes or through my/our request;
- I/We shall not cede, assign and or transfer my/our right or obligation to use reserved/activated numbers or sublet or otherwise part control therewith, without the prior written consent of Telkom;
- I/We hereby indemnify and hold Telkom SA Ltd harmless against any claims whatsoever, howsoever caused which may arise in the event that the telephone number/s and/or service/s allocated to me/us being not available when the service/s is/are physically provided.
GlobeEmail is the shipping industry's answer to staying in contact via email.
Manual Radiotelephone Service
This service offers operator-connected radiotelephone calling to and from ships via Telkom's national and international telecommunications network.
View Manual Radiotelephone Service
Telkom's SmartAccess provides you with a single number solution, which means that your business can be reached by dialling one telephone number, irrespective of the number or geographical locations of your business sites.