Telkom's SpeedCall service allows you to make a call by dialling only a few digits, instead of dialling the complete telephone number. It is possible because you can store telephone numbers in the exchange memory, which allows you to dial only a short code instead of the whole number.
The SpeedCall has the following features:
- Stores up to 30 local, national, international or cellphone numbers
- Each group of 10 numbers is counted as a SpeedCall service
- Program short codes.
The SpeedCall offers the following benefits:
- Make contact quickly - especially useful in cases of urgency or emergency
- Abbreviated dialling offers convenience and saves you time
- Your stored numbers may be local, national or international or even cellphone numbers, and they can be changed at any time.
Telkom's Standard Terms and Conditions Apply
SpeedCall Terms and Conditions
- It is available on all single-line digital exchanges and can be activated by using a dual-tone multi-frequency (DTMF) phone, i.e. telephones with *, # and R (recall) buttons.
- Is currently not available for PrepaidFone customers.
You can find detailed price information on all of our offerings here:
View Telkom Tariffs