Telkom provides analogue or digital circuits available for international telecommunications in almost any form including text, data transmission, graphics and videoconferencing. Circuits are secure and exclusive to the user, and are ideal for companies which have high volume data transmission and/or which need high security in the transfer of confidential information.
- Provides efficient, reliable and secure point-to-point connection to your business partners, 24 hours a day, anywhere in the world (via submarine cable, satellite or terrestrial connections);
- Services are monitored 24 hours a day to ensure optimum performance and quality. All components are monitored, up to the Network Terminating Units of equipment at your premises;
- Telkom acts as your single point of contact, to facilitate single-end ordering and single-end billing at no extra charge. Ordering and billing for the foreign part of the circuit is co-ordinated by Telkom on your behalf;
- Wide range of data transmission speeds allows you to grow your services as required. Speeds are available up to 34 Mbps;
- High-quality submarine cable systems ensure high-speed, clear connectivity for delay-sensitive applications;
- Customers using IPLCs to certain foreign countries receive professional one-stop assistance with implementation and billing;
- Easily understandable tariff structure, with fixed costs (not dependent on usage), ensures predictable budgeting;
- Other typical applications:
- Linking of mainframes;
- LAN to LAN interconnection to enable high-speed applications and transmission of time-critical information - quickly, securely and error-free;
- Medium to bulk data transfer;
- Direct access to the Internet;
- Financial information and transactions;
- Remote printing.