This product provides an international customer or carrier (non ECNS or ECS licence holder) who is located within a neighbouring country with cross country capacity to the international submarine cable stations. DDP's are provided to Botswana, Lesotho, Mozambique, Namibia, Swaziland and Zimbabwe, with SLA (Service Level Agreements) being provided subject to feasibility.
- Capacity: 2 Mbps, 34/45 Mbps, 155 Mbps (STM-1), 622 Mbps (STM-4), 2.5 Gbps (STM-16) and 10 Gbps (STM-64).
- 24x7x365 NOC monitoring.
- SLA's can also be provided.
- The offering will be priced based on a cost-plus pricing model with the final price being applicable to all customers.
- An integrated and cost-effective solution
- Ongoing support to ensure the effective management of international capacity.
- Single network accountability.
- Customer has the option of purchasing the cable capacity from Telkom.