The LAN Connect service is a secure, versatile and scalable interconnection or extension of Local Area Networks (LAN's). It is independent and seamless to any transport technologies. LAN Connect offers a complete and affordable solution with ready-to-use interfaces. LAN Connect is always deployed as Point-to-Point services. Each Point to point service is identified as a unique service.
Physical interfaces will be limited to the Ethernet family interfaces.
The LAN service offers the following high bandwidth Ethernet connectivity solutions:
- Multi – Gig
The customer receives an end-to-end service with optional service level guarantees.
The LAN Connect has the following features:
- Ready to use LAN Interfaces − 10Base-T (Ethernet), 100Base-T (Fast Ethernet & 1000Base-T) interfaces. Other interfaces available as technology allows or as customised solutions.
- End-to-End network managed - Telkom applies its network management function in the Termination Connection Equipment (TCE), which also hosts the supplied interface. This gives Telkom's National Network Operations Centre (NNOC) the ability to network manage this service end-to-end.
- High bandwidth capacity (10, 100,Gigabit or Multi Gigabit per second).
- Protocol independent - LAN Connect is Layer-3 protocol independent.
- Security − Total network security is an inherent feature of LAN Connect.
- Turnkey solution.
- Optional Service Level Agreements available.
The LAN Connect has the following benefits:
- No additional network equipment required - Telkom provides the necessary network devices as part of the service offering.
- LAN Connect makes your Super High Speed inter-LAN communication a reality with no compromise on communication speeds.
- Competitive rentals - LAN Connect makes it more affordable to transport LAN traffic at high information rates.
- Customer is not bound to the use of a set protocol via the LAN.
- Ease of mind, as the information passed via the Telkom network is secure.
Detail on Features & Benefits
- Service Level Agreement.
- An end-to-end service with optional service level guarantees.
- LAN Connect is deployed in such a manner that it will be possible for Telkom to manage and monitor any LAN Connect network connection end-to-end at any given time from the National Network Operations Centre (NNOC).
- Early identification of faults
- 24 hours a day support.
- Monthly network performance reports.
- Real-time IT and LAN communication.
- Fast, efficient distribution and implementation of new software and applications.
- Complete peace-of-mind.
Terms and Conditions
- LAN Connect is a point-to-point service.
- LAN Connect is offered at speeds of at least 10 Mbps.
- Telkom supplies and owns the network link, network management link, TCP and TCE.
- The customer will be required to connect his CPE to the TCP by means of a connection cable, which will be supplied by the customer.
- LAN Connect is a technology independent product.
- Telkom may change technologies/vendors and equipment and this will not affect the service as proposed/contracted.
- The contract period can extend over 2, 3 or 5 years.
- Monthly rental will continue on month-to-month basis after the minimum rental period for 12(a) subject to CPI escalation.
- Prices are subject to an annual CPI.
- Price quoted is valid for 30 days from the date of Telkom’s signature of the proposal.
- Prices quoted are exclusive of VAT.
- All upgrades will result in a new contract, rental and/or term.
- If upgrade occurs within the minimum rental /contract period, penalties may apply.
- Transfer of the service to a point on the same premises will be done at a repayable cost.
- Outdoor transfer requests within the minimum rental /contract period will result in a new contract, rental and/or term and penalties may apply.
- Penalties will be applicable for service terminations and downgrading of the service during the minimum rental period/ contract term.
- Telkom's standard terms and conditions for DATA services apply.