1. What is Convergence?
It is the seamless integration of fixed, mobile and data centre services into a single product range from a single service provider.
2. Are there different Convergence options available?
The following options will be available commercially:
3. How will convergence benefit my business?
Convergence ensures that your business achieves better PRODUCTIVITY, better VALUE and greater CONVENIENCE by working with ONE solution from ONE provider – Telkom Business/ It enables people to collaborate anywhere, anytime over any device and any network. Your employee will have the tools that ensure their availablility thus improving your customer service and improving your bottom-line performance.
4. What do I need to make use of convergence?
You require a Telkom fixed product or service (voice and/or data) and a Telkom mobile service (voice and/or data).
5. If I do not have an existing Telkom product or service, can I apply for Fixed Mobile Convergence?
6. If I have existing standalone services, will it be automatically considered as convergence?
No, if you have these existing standalone services it will not automatically be considered as Convergence. You have to apply for a migration of your existing standalone services to Convergence.
7. Will I receive two separate bills for my existing services and converged services?
You will receive only one bill for all your Telkom Business services.
8. Can I add or remove any component or product from a fixed-mobile deal?
No. Fixed-Mobile Deals are pre-defined static deals which cannot be changed. You can however build your own deal by choosing TailorMade Deals.